For those who have already registered for the Coerver Camp at Chancellor's Run, which starts on Monday (Aug. 9), here's a checklist of things to make sure you bring:
- Medical release form (a notary will be onsite)
- Soccer equipment (shinguards, ball)
- Plenty of drinking water (we will have coolers for refills)
- A change of clothes (in case you get wet)
- Lunch and any snacks you might want (recommend healthy snacks)
- A positive attitude and be ready to learn!
Camp runs from 9am through 3pm, Monday thru Friday. All players should report to the check-in area by 830am on Monday.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the Camp Coordinator.